French club, near Geneva, Switzerland, offers discounted flight fares to new player

Bespreek hier de algemene zaken die met tafeltennis te maken hebben
Frouille
Beginner
Beginner

French club, near Geneva, Switzerland, offers discounted flight fares to new player

Berichtdoor Frouille » 23 Aug 2018, 15:09

Hi Dutch friends,
here is a rather uncommon offer, which can be attractive for some of you.
We are a french club, located next to Geneva Switzerland, with the top team playing at a regional level, and are looking for a new player for this 18/19 season.
You have to play french rating 16 and 20 or more (B0 to B6 Belgium) which means you are a very good regional to national player. You will have to play an approximative 10 games out of 14 total.
We offer cheap and preferential flight fares with Easyjet for a whole year, through the whole network. This means you can head to every covered destination for 15 to 30 euros (30-60 euros for return flights). This is just great if you want to visit friends or relatives, or just chill.
Moreover, as we are located in the French Alps and are playing on Saturday afternoons, you can play table tennis on Saturdays and ski on Sundays in the winter. And go to Spain or anywhere else in the spring of summer.
Well, i think i told you everything. Fell free to e-mail me directly to frouille@yahoo.fr if you need some more info, or leave a message on the thread.
Thanks for reading, we are waiting for you!
Franck